How to Revoke A Power of Attorney Document

If you gave someone the power to act as your agent (often called a Power of Attorney or POA) and you would like to revoke that power, we have a form you can use called How to Revoke a Power of Attorney Document.

We also have an article titled Acting As Someone’s Agent if you would like to learn more about situations where you may want to make someone else your agent for financial matters or communicating with medical providers.

Montana Legal Services Association (MLSA) provides legal tips to help Montanans better understand their rights and find free resources. Follow us on social media for more helpful information!

MLSA assists senior Montanans with civil legal issues. To apply, contact Montana Legal Services Association (MLSA) at 1-800-666-6899 or apply online at