Are you ready to be part of something BIG? Then join AmeriCorps through the Justice for Montanans Project. National service includes everyone. The Justice for Montanans Project is committed to including all in service to our communities. By actively recruiting persons with a broad range of backgrounds and abilities to help improve service and programs, we raise awareness about the value of diversity in our communities.
- Read how veterans both serve as AmeriCorps members and are served by AmeriCorps members.
Everyone deserves access to justice! – Experience in the non profit legal field! – I believe in public service! – Experience for law school & to serve the community!
Promote Social Justice and make sure law school is right for me – Yes!
We're Hiring! 2018-2019 AmeriCorps State Justice for Montanans Service Opportunities
Please click on the links below for a general overview of each position. These listings will be updated soon to reflect any changes for the upcoming term. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
There will be 20 postitions for the 2018-2019 term. Please click on the links below for each postition description. The service term will run from September 10, 2018 – August 9, 2019 for all positions. Member orientation will be held September 10-14 in Helena, MT.
Montana Legal Services Association Positions:
- Intake and Outreach – Pro Bono Concentration, Billings
- Intake and Outreach – Indian Law Concentration, Helena
- Intake and Outreach – Pro Bono Concentration, Helena
- Intake and Outreach/Helpline – Legal Services Navigator, Helena
- Intake and Outreach – Housing Law Concentration, Helena FILLED
- Intake and Outreach – Statewide Pro Bono Concentration, Helena FILLED
- Intake and Outreach – Pro Bono Concentration, Missoula FILLED
- Billings FILLED
- Helena FILLED
- Great Falls (2)
- Bozeman FILLED
- Kalispell FILLED
- Missoula FILLED
- Helena (2)