Apply for Legal Services
Do you need legal help?
-OR- call 1-800-666-6899
(Warning! Someone who is abusing you can track your computer and Internet use. There is always a trail of sites you have viewed, but you can leave this site quickly here. Learn about computer safety here.)
Call the HelpLine to Apply: Please note, at this time the HelpLine is short-staffed. The best option to apply for services is to use the online application available by clicking the blue button above. We regret any inconvenience and are working to fully staff the HelpLine again as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience.
- Call the HelpLine at 1-800-666-6899.
- The HelpLine is an easy way to apply for MLSA services. All you do is call. An intake specialist will walk you through an application online.
- NEW! Apply Online
- Click the link above. Type your information into the computer. Submit the application online as directed.
- Your private information is sent to MLSA over a secure Internet connection. Any information you give MLSA is confidential. We do not share your information with anyone without your permission.
For help filling out the online application, watch this short instructional video below.
Send in an Application:
There are a few other ways to submit an application to MLSA.
You have two options for filling out the application:
- Print the application and fill it out by hand.
- Fill out an application on your computer and print it out.
Then, either mail or fax the application to Montana Legal Services Association:
Montana Legal Services Association
616 Helena Avenue, Suite 100
Helena, MT 59601