Apply for Legal Services
Do you need legal help?
Warning! Someone who is abusing you can track your computer and Internet use. There is always a trail of sites you have viewed, but you can leave this site quickly here. Learn about computer safety here.
There are three ways to apply!
1. Submit an online application*
Please do not use Safari and Internet Explorer web browsers with the online application as they may not work. We have found that Mozilla Firefox works best.
2. Or submit a hardcopy application:
- Print the application and fill it out by hand
Then, either mail or fax the application to Montana Legal Services Association:
Montana Legal Services Association
616 Helena Avenue, Suite 100
Helena, MT 59601
3. Or call the HelpLine at 1-800-666-6899:
- When you call the HelpLine, an intake specialist will walk you through an application. Call the HelpLine at 1 (800) 666-6899. MLSA answers the Helpline Monday through Friday, 9am to 1pm.
* When you submit an online application, your private information is sent to MLSA over a secure Internet connection. Any information you give MLSA is confidential. We do not share your information with anyone without your permission. For help filling out the online application, watch this short instructional video below. Please do not use Safari and Internet Explorer web browsers with the online application as they may not work. We have found that Mozilla Firefox works best.