In honor of MLSA's 50th Anniversary of providing civil legal services to Montana’s most vulnerable citizens, MLSA is holding a series of community conversations on civil legal aid and access to justice. Titled “Justice for Some? A Conversation on Securing Equal Justice for All,” these conversations are chance for everyone to learn more about what civil legal aid is, how it works, and why it matters to your community.
These events will take place at public libraries located across Montana. Each event will be one hour long and will include a presentation on civil legal aid followed by a Q&A session.
- Missoula Public Library – Tuesday, March 22 at 7pm
- Lewis and Clark Library in Helena – Wednesday, April 20 at 7pm
- Great Falls Public Library – Thursday, May 12 at 7pm
- Belgrade Community Library – Wednesday, June 15 at 6pm
- Lewistown Public Library – Tuesday, July 12 at 5:30pm
- More to be announced!
These events are open to all audiences. We hope to see you there!.