Do You Need to Calculate Child Support for Your Parenting Plan or Dissolution?
Are you representing yourself in a court case involving a marital dissolution or parenting plan?
Do you need to calculate child support for your case?
Use the Montana Online Child Support Calculator to calculate your own child support!
- Find the Calculator at www.MontanaLawHelp.org (http://bit.ly/MTCSCalculator)
- Answer questions about your income, assets, parenting arrangements, etc.
- The Calculator will calculate child support for you.
- The Calculator will create the forms you need to file to establish child support in your dissolution or parenting plan case.
- For more information call the MLSA HelpLine at 1-800-666-6899 M-Thurs 7:30am-6:00pm and Fridays 8:00am-5:00pm
Brought to you by Montana Legal Services Association (MLSA) with the expertise of the State of Montana Child Support Enforcement Division
|Click here for a free downloadable flier.|