Get Legal Help
If You Have Experienced Domestic Violence:
- If you are in danger, call 911.
Warning! An abuser can track your computer and Internet use. There is always a trail of sites you have viewed, but you can leave this site quickly here.
You may also call:
- National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233
- National Sexual Abuse Hotline at 1-800-656-4673
- Montana Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence (links to local programs that provide services to victims of domestic violence and sexual assault.)
Language Access Rights / Derecho de acceder servicios en español
Get Legal Information
Apply for Legal Services
Montana Legal Services Association provides free legal help to low-income people living in Montana. There is no charge for our services.
- Most legal services are available only for people with income at or below 125% of the federal poverty level.
- Sorry, we do not help with traffic violations, criminal law, medical malpractice or person injury.
- The level of services we provide depends on the circumstances of your case and the availability of resources.
- Learn about how to apply for MLSA services.